Burglars are those who use their intellectual understanding of architecture and people in order to enrich themselves. They are often better able to understand a person’s home than the dweller does. Burglars don’t need doors; they’ll make a hole in a wall or cut down through a ceiling. They’ll unpeel a building from the inside out to hide between walls, underneath the floorboards or up in the trusses. They'll break into one home, just so they can break through inside walls to reach their target. Burglars are the dark wizards of building spaces.
If two rooms aren’t connected now, they soon will be. If there is no route from one building to another, a burglar will find a way. Of course, they must always be careful not to get stuck in an attic, or trip and plummet through a plaster ceiling ~ or accidently set fire to the very place they’re trying to enter. It's happened.
- Appraisal I: discern subjective value of gems, metal goods, artworks and other items of worth.
- Break & Enter: enables the character to break and remove doors or windows in order to pass through.
- Case Building: assess the interior layout and social strata of a building, its residents and things related.
- Detect Concealed Doors: enables the location of concealed doors.
- Lookout: acts as a front to distract attention from a burglary or other ongoing crime.