Okay, the principle work on the new project is completed, as of last night. I'm ready to print a mock-up, but before I can demonstrate it on line, I'm waiting for a key component that's coming to me from Fall River, Massachusetts. It's set to arrive between the 2nd and 6th of July. Then I will have the mock-up ready. I can't publish this item through Lulu, so I will have to ship it myself; just now, I don't have the capital to launch this right away, though we're working to raise that. It's not out of the question that I could be doing a $2,200 kickstarter campaign. That's how much we figure gets us started.
For the present, I'll please ask no one to contribute anything special at this time. Continuing to support my Patreon is more than enough. However, I'm in need of four editors; covid has obliterated my former resources in this regard. I need my spelling and continuity checked, is all. The work is about 20 minutes, I'd say. Any takers?
Write a comment here, so I can confirm (this has to be people who are Patreon supporters and regulars); I have your emails already so I'll send one quarter to you. I need this turned around by tomorrow, so I can get this printed on Wednesday.
I recognize that some will want the opportunity for a preview (once seen, what the project is will be blatantly obvious), but I will ask you PLEASE do not offer to edit if you cannot edit. I cannot express the importance of my getting this just right.