So, we have one more vote ~ where in Northern Europe.
Here are your choices:
- Denmark (civilized, parkland & sea)
- Human Norway (semi-civilized, forest & sea)
- Human Sweden (civilized, parkland)
- Human Finland (forested lakeland)
- Human Estonia-Livonia (forest, rock & sea)
- Gnomish Norway-Sweden (forest and rock, mineral)
- Elvish Lands of Finland-Karelia (forested, contemplative)
- Halfling Archangel (very far north)
- Gnomish Russia (forested, desolate)
As before, please rate your first three choices in order of importance. If there is a tie, we will have one last ballot to break the tie.
Okay, it is settled:
It is up to me, now, to pick a market city. That I am going to do randomly. There are 8 trade cities in human Norway: Kristiansand, Christiania, Fredrikstad, Halden, Bergen, Narvik, Stavanger and Trondheim.
I roll a . . . 7. That's Stavanger.
I went looking for some images and found this: